Enjoy a cocktail style
in the gardens
Large custom built gazebo
has lights and power for
Frequently Asked Questions
- We can supply chairs and tables for up 100 persons.
- We can supply tables for bartending, buffet, gift, signing and catering.
- Ceremony tents are not provided we can recommend companies if needed.
- Dishes for smaller intimate weddings can be rented, check rentals page for rates.
- Linens are not for hire and can provided by your catering company.
- We provide free parking for all of your guests plus a parking attendant for your event.
- The Estate’s kitchen facilities are available for small wedding packages, for larger weddings you will need to hire your own catering company and bartending service that is self equipped.
- Washroom facility is available in our Estate house for small weddings. For larger weddings, a portable washroom will be supplied.
- Floral service is provided on site, for more information check out our floral page.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas and all areas are outdoors.
- Guests are required to leave the house and grounds in an orderly fashion. Extra cleaning fees will be applied on all rentals and this cost will be dependent on the size of your group.
- Liquor liability insurance must be purchased when alcohol is consumed. We provide the information about how to obtain this.
- Your hosts will remain on site to make sure your function runs smoothly.
- If it rains we provide clear umbrellas, a covered gazebo and a multi purpose room in rustic barn for falling weather.
- Dancing and reception can be held in our classic barn ending at 10:30 PM with guests leaving by 11:00 PM.